Cranberry-Bleu Turkey Sandwiches
Upgrade the standard turkey-leftover sandwich.
Delicious crusty bread of your choice, sliced
Best Cranberry Sauce, preferably made with bourbon
Cooked turkey, such as leftover Thanksgiving Turkey
Thinly sliced red onion
Soft gorgonzola or other bleu-style cheese
1. Lay slices of bread on your work surface.
2. Spread cranberry sauce over half the slices.
3. Tear leftover turkey into large shreds and lay on top of the cranberry sauce.
4. Layer spinach leaves and onion on top of turkey.
5. Spread a thin schmear of gorgonzola cheese over each of the remaining slices and top the sandwiches with them.
6. Your Cranberry-Bleu Turkey Sandwiches are ready!